WELCOME to DocTools
Word templates and add-ins – work efficiently in Word
- Save time and increase quality in corporate documents
Let DocTools develop well-functioning Word templates that will help you save
plenty of time and improve the quality of your corporate Word documents.
- Reduce the work by half – implement efficient Word tools
Gain even higher productivity and quality. Supplement good Word templates with efficient tools in the form of
that can be used to automate or simplify tasks.
- Consultancy in relation to Microsoft Word
Use DocTools as your consultant in connection with questions related to Microsoft Word – e.g. about upgrading from Word 2003 to Word 2007 or
Word 2010 or about an efficient way to handle Word templates in a large organization.
- Assistance in relation to new design or upgrading to Word 2007 or Word 2010
If you need to update existing Word templates and documents to a new design, DocTools can assist you. DocTools can also help you convert existing
custom toolbars to the new user interface in Word 2007 and Word 2010.
DocTools designs and develops templates and tools for Microsoft Word that meet your specific needs.
What customers say ... (Click to see the full testimonial)
... It is the best investment we have made for a very long time.
Direktør / Ejer
BUANCO SYSTEM A/S
Good Word templates save time and signal quality
Good and well prepared Word templates help you produce standardized, consistent and professional looking documents in an efficient way.
Do your documents signal professionalism and quality?
Every single document that a company sends or hands out to customers and business contacts affects the company's corporate image...
What is the state of your corporate documents?
- Do you need only a few clicks to create a letter with the logo, address, addressee, signature, etc. automatically inserted in the correct place?
- Du you have Word templates available for all the different types of documents you need?
- Have the same design and layout elements been applied to all the different types of documents?
- Do documents created by different users look standardized and consistent?
- Is it fast and easy to manage the formatting of documents and do the documents as a whole leave an impression of professionalism?
If your answer to each of the above questions is yes, it is excellent – you already have your templates under control – well done. If the answer is no, DocTools can help you find a solution.
Your shortcut to great templates – DocTools BasisSkabeloner...
Please note that DocTools BasisSkabeloner are available in Danish only.
Add-ins can automate or simplify tasks in Word
As a supplement to well prepared Word templates, DocTools can provide add-ins with efficient tools that can further increase the productivity in Microsoft Word.
The tools can automate or simplify tasks. This makes it possible to solve many normal tasks in half the time while improving the document quality because the tools will ensure the correct solution each time. The time spent on complicated tasks may even be reduced from several hours to a couple of minutes.
If you use Word 2003 or an earlier version, DocTools can develop a toolbar that provides easy access to all the tools (see the example below – here with Danish user interface).
If you use Word 2007 or Word 2010, DocTools can instead develop a custom tab in the Ribbon, including all the tools (see the example below – here with Danish user interface).
What customers say ...
I have been very surprised to learn how much time and trouble I save by using the Word templates and tools that Lene Fredborg has developed for me.
Is automation relevant for you?
- Would you like to spend less time on trivial and time-consuming tasks in Microsoft Word?
- Do you repeat the same document tasks again and again, day after day, week after week?
- Do you frequently need the same wordings in different Microsoft Word documents and find yourself retyping the content each time?
- Do you regularly spend hours or even days on performing specific tasks such as creating comprehensive lists of data?
- Have you spent hours on reformatting content that was copied from other sources?
- Have you ever struggled with a table that would not behave as you wanted it to?
- Have you ever been fighting with headers and footers that acted strangely just because you tried to turn the direction of some pages?
If your answer to one or some of the above questions is yes, there is a great chance you could benefit from a Word add-in that can automate or simplify tasks.
Which tasks are well suited for automation?
Opportunity is limited only by the bounds of imagination.
Read more about DocTools services...
Take the first step now – it is easy and free
Contact DocTools now...
You have nothing to lose. Your only regret will be not to have started streamlining the tasks related to Microsoft Word sooner!
Read more about DocTools services...
Top of page